I get asked the question "well, what can I do instead of drinking or eating?" I have some answers!
1) Read books. I'm currently reading the 2nd book in the John Puller series and You are a Badass (which is amazing btw). The other 4 books are also great. Anywho - this is what I'm doing while I finish up the Whole30.
- Have a game night with friends.
- Do a self-care night in with facials, manicures and watch The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu.
- Go for a bike ride on Lake Shore Drive or to the Botanical Gardens.
- Get an adult coloring book and throw on some tunes or a podcast while you're coloring.
- Take a cooking class.
- Or, have friends over to meal prep together. Think freezer meals or veggie prep. One person buys the groceries, then split the costs and work. Everyone brings their own Tupperware to bring their food home.
- Go to an adult entertainment store (Early to Bed is awesome btw) and then enjoy any purchases.
- Try a pottery class, a boxing class, an ax throwing class, a rock climbing class, etc. Check-out Groupon for deals (and then verify the deal is good by checking out their website for new customer deals).
- Learn or play a musical instrument. Or, go see a band you love.
Full disclosure here - we are a part of the Amazon Affiliate Program.